Although I am not home for Christmas, I'm having a wonderful time with the Harke Family in Germany! They've lovingly welcomed me in to their home and introduced me to their fun holiday traditions.
'Tis the season for some reflection... Thank you for following my journey the last three months. It has been a wonderful experience filled with great people, lots of Guinness, music, challenges, and memories that will stay in my heart forever. I can already see that I've changed a lot since this journey began in September, but the change does not end here. What is so unique about my time abroad is that it will continue to influence me for the rest of my life. It's not just a one time deal, but a continuing journey. It doesn't end when I get on the plane back to the US; rather, it is just an end to a beautiful chapter in my life.
So, Cheers, Prost, and Na zdrowie to new beginnings and a happy and joyful Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment