Hello good people,
I've been procrastinating writing a new post due to some apathetic laziness brought on by a nasty cold which turned into a sinus infection. After about three weeks of being sick, I think I'm on the mend.
Updates on what I've been up to:
- Belfast Halloween: Not too much different than a Halloween in Madison... basically just an excuse to dress up, get together with friends, and have a grand time. One night I dressed as candy corn and the other night I dressed as Miss America. (Unfortunately, the people of Belfast have never had the pleasure of eating the yellow, orange, and white sugar triangles oh-so common in the US.) Also, I learned what Jedward is.
- Spontaneous trip to Dublin: One of my friends and I packed up our backpacks and took the bus to Dublin last Saturday/Sunday. We walked for miles and miles around Dublin, went to the Guinness Storehouse, strolled around the Dublin Castle, and paid 10 euro too much to go to the National Wax Museum. On our way back to the bus station, we passed a gorgeous group of 40 Abercrombie and Fitch models that were promoting a new AandF store. Unfortunately, we got stuck talking to an old, chatty Irish guy before we could get a picture with these beautiful guys.
- A visit from Eva and Kathi: My German friends came to visit me for a few days and we had loads of fun seeing the sights around Belfast!
 |
| Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory! He ACTUALLY looked like Sheldon.. |
 |
| Housemate Picture! |
 |
| My visitors, Kathi and Eva! |
 |
| At the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin; this place was grand |
No comments:
Post a Comment