![]() |
| I'm so proud of this awesome wallet... it fits my ipod, phone, money, cards, and passport (oh my!) |
Speaking of flying... I fly away tomorrow.
(Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow...) I can't believe that it's almost here!
Today is my last day at home. When I moved home this past week, I took some time to be a little crafty :) I've tailored, hemmed, and zippered lots crafty things... including a wonderful wallet -- designed and handcrafted by yours truly.
If I have a little extra time tonight, I'll make some door decs for my four housemates. The RA in me is itching to do some RA things! haha :) I'm even bringing copies of a roommate contract, just in case.
(Thanks Edgewood Res Life!)
![]() |
| Here it is! All ready to go! (I'm taking Murray, the cat, along too.) |
It has been a beautiful day for packing and last minute shenanigans.
With help from my dear mother, I have my checked bag all packed up nice and tight at a cozy hair below the allotted 50 pounds. I'm still working on my carry-on where I'll be packing up a Kate Bausch original piece of artwork (a tree, her favorite).
THE PLAN...
![]() |
| The beautiful Kate Bausch original! Can you spot the "llama"? |
I fly out of O'Hare Monday afternoon to Newark, then straight to Belfast overnight. I'll arrive in Belfast Tuesday morning at 9am (Belfast time). My tentative plan once I'm there is to hang out and travel with the St. Mary's International students until school starts at the end of September. Hopefully, there will be a few trips here and there around Europe, celebrating Oktoberfest with my new friends, enjoying the beautiful landscape of Ireland, and visiting some ol' friends in Germany for Christmas!!
As always, I'm so excited to share my journey with you! I'm sure there will be some wonderful stories to come!
PS: There's an IKEA in Belfast :)



Have fun and stay safe!
ReplyDelete